On July 15, 2019, Governor Gina Raimondo signed the Rhode Island Noncompetition Agreement Act into law. Beginning on January 15, 2020, the statute will place new limits on the enforceability of noncompete agreements in the Ocean State.
- Legal Update: NLRB Pulls Off December Hat Trick
- State of the law: noncompete agreements in Rhode Island
- DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION: Complaint Disabled: SSDI Benefits Application Sinks ADA Claim
- Employment and Labor Law Seminar 2019
- Employer Liability: Timing Is Everything: Gender Bias Claims Iced By Employer’s Records