Caroline’s practice is focused on labor and employment law and education law. She counsels employers on a variety of labor and employment issues including collective bargaining, labor relations, discipline and discharge, wage and hour laws, employee leave and accommodations, and discrimination. She also advises school clients on education law issues including Title IX, student handbooks, bullying, and student discipline. Caroline has practiced in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Providence College, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island
- U. S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- WHELAN CORRENTE & FLANDERS LLP
Associate (November 2018 – Present)
- VALERIO DOMINELLO & HILLMAN, LLC
Attorney (April 2018 – November 2018)
- DEUTSCH WILLIAMS BROOKS DERENSIS & HOLLAND, P.C.
Associate (2016 – 2018); Law Clerk (2015 – 2016)
- HON. WILLIAM P. ROBINSON, III, R.I. SUPREME COURT
Judicial Intern (Jan-May – 2015)
- HON. JOHN J. MCCONNELL, JR., U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF RHODE ISLAND
Judicial Intern (June-Aug – 2014)
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association