Jessica A. Sclafani (Roberge) is a member of the firm’s labor and employment group. She counsels and represents businesses and non-profits in connection with human resources matters, labor relations, wage claims, and wrongful termination claims.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D.
Recipient, Jurisprudence Scholarship
- Roger Williams University, B.S.
magna cum laude
Dean’s Honors List every semester
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- WHELAN CORRENTE & FLANDERS LLP
Associate (2022 – Present)
- FORMISANO AND COMPANY, P.C.
Associate (2020 – 2022)
Intern (2018 – 2020)
- ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW IMMIGRATION CLINIC
Student Attorney (2018 – 2019)
- 2023 Nominee for Lawyer of Distinction Recognizing Excellence in the Practice of Law™
Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Enter Appointments as a list
PUBLICATIONS AND LECTURESHIPS
- Enter Publications and Lectureships as a list
CHARITABLE AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- Enter Charitable and Civic Involvements as a list